I sometimes look around at people in my life and look at the lives they have chosen and wonder...I wonder if they if is anything they would have done differently, if there is that one decision that they wish they had made differently, if they go to bed at night happy. These are all thoughts that often go through my head about myself. Of course there is that one decision, there are many decisions that I wish I had made differently. One's that would have changed the whole trajectory of my life.
I'm a firm believer in fate and that there are no coincidences. You don't just think of someone and suddenly they call - or just bump into someone you haven't seen in years - or meet someone who works at the place that you want to work. None of those are coincidences. If you are a person who has faith you may believe that there is a higher power at work (I happen to be one of those people). Some people believe it's the universe and some people will always just believe in coincidences. Not me.
One of the things that the tarot card reader did tell me is that I spend too much time looking at the past. She's right, I do.
No more.
No comments:
Post a Comment